Wake County Separation Agreement Lawyer
Looking for the Right Raleigh, NC & Wake County area Attorney To Help You File A Separation Agreement To Help You Resolve the Many Legal Issues Which Can Result from the End of a Marriage?
Why Choose McKnight Law to Help You with your Separation Agreement?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5 star review rating on Google, Excellent rating on Best Law Office and Super Lawyers Rising Star 2009, 2012 – 2013.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- No Case is Too Difficult or Too Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Experienced – In our nearly 18 years of experience, we have successfully resolved a great number of cases with Separation Agreements and look forward to determining if this is the right way to manage your case.
- Honesty and Transparency – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – The smoother and fairer this process goes, the better the post-divorce interactions tend to be. This is better for the children (when applicable), you and your ex-spouse.
- Caring & Compassionate (Truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- No Surprises on Fees and Costs – You will always know the hourly rate or flat fee upfront.
- We Keep You Updated – We know the details of your case are important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
Not all cases need to be litigated. In many cases, a private contract called a Separation Agreement and Property Settlement can be negotiated and executed comparatively quickly and without spending time and resources in the courtroom. Financial issues including Equitable Distribution and Alimony can be resolved with finality through this process. We have successfully resolved a great number of cases with Separation Agreements and look forward to determining if this is the right way to manage your case.
Do You NeedA Separation Agreement
Client Reviews – McKnight Law Separation Agreement
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“very professional”, “Great law firm and a respectful lawyer”, “legit empathy/compassion”, “helped myself and my family get through a difficult situation”, “Fair and reasonable”, “extremely pleased and impressed with”, “highly recommend McKnight Law and his staff to get the job done”, “extremely helpful, caring, considerate, and intelligent”, “always responsive”, “great expertise and great personality”, “professional and knowledgeable of the law”, “John and his staff were wonderful to work with”, “not only knows the law, but is thoughtful, compassionate, and dependable”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Do You Needa Separation Agreement?
We help families in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Wake Forest, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Nightdale Garner and all throughout Wake County, North Carolina.