Wake County Child Custody Lawyer
Have a Child Custody Issue and Looking for the Right Raleigh, NC & Wake County Area Attorney Who Actually Listens to Your Situation and Goals, Does Not Complicate Cases For Extra Billing, Truly Cares and Keeps Focused on the Best Interests of You and Your Children?
Why Choose McKnight Law?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 5 star review rating on Google, Excellent rating on Best Law Office and Super Lawyers Rising Star.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proven Track Record of Success at Trial – While often the goal is to avoid trial, when we take a case into court, we are proud of our high success rate even when the odds are stacked against us.
- Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where our firm’s experience and depth of knowledge come into play. No matter how difficult your case may seem, we fight for you and pursue your best results with tenacity.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – The smoother and fairer this process goes, the better the post-divorce interactions tend to be. This is better for the children, you, and your ex-spouse.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You can count on us to give you the honest (sometimes hard) truth about what to expect on the road ahead so that you can be prepared in every way possible.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what you’ve been through, and we care about your well-being. You are more than just a legal matter.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client has unique needs. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Honesty and Transparency – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as possible to get your life back to normal sooner.
- No Surprises on Fees and Costs – You will always know the hourly rate or flat fee upfront.
- We Keep You Updated – We know the details of your case are important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
Custody in Wake County
Considerations in Child Custody Case
- Child’s age and specific needs.
- Parents’ ability to provide for the child.
- Parents’ living situation and caretaking abilities.
- Parents’ time to dedicate to caring for the child.
- Child’s relationship with other siblings and the parent.